Not one of them is missing.


Teaching is done! All I have left of my responsibility in Haiti is to give and correct the final exam starting at 5 p.m.


I neglected to report that not only do we have all sixteen men from last year’s class but we also added two. Simeon Frantz was able to come and one of the translators, Wallenson Nobert, decided he would like to be a student. This is significant because, after January 12 as the death totals continued to rise, simple math told me that some of these students did not survive the quake. God is good whether we live or die, but He was particularly merciful to these men.

I am thankful for the people in the States who sent along extra money to help both the orphanages and needy pastors. Several of these men are excited to get back to families waiting for them in tents. One of them has eight children. Another tent-dweller has three little ones and a baby coming any time. The funds have been put in faithful hands for distribution.

Adventure report: I love new and exciting food, but I want a Big Mac and fries.

We are scheduled to head out for the airport tomorrow at 6:00 a.m. I assume Wisconsin will be nice and warm. It is May, right?

2 comments:

  1. It's been great to read your updates from Haiti. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend in church and hearing your report--Nate and I will be up. ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?