Haiti Bible Institute, February 19, 2014

I am safe in balmy Petionville, Haiti. I will post without pictures for now because our current connection us dial-up slow.

So now I know what it is like to have flights cancelled. Providence (snow in Minneapolis and Chicago) changed my plans Monday. I caught a plane to Miami at 6 a.m. Tuesday and then hopped the final 700 miles to Port-au-Prince, arriving around 2 p.m. local time. One blessing of the storm is that I got one of those rare one-day set of flights from the northern US to Haiti. At least I didn't have to sleep on an airport floor this year.

I was pleasantly surprised that we have had no interruptions in electricity and that this guest house has air conditioning (with a few interruptions).


Classes start today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?