Haiti Bible Institute, February 19, 2014, Late Morning Edition

So it took two hours to upload the photo of my "office." I will try to stop complaining about the connection speed in my first world office. 

No telling how long I will have this connection so I will make hay while the sun shines.

Today I am only scheduled to teach at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. Each session is about an hour and forty minutes, which gives me longer breaks to get other things done. Tomorrow my first class is at 7 a.m. (Bible college memories).

My first course is Introduction to the Synoptic Gospels. Today I will introduce "the synoptic problem," i.e., "Why are Matthew, Mark and Luke so similar and yet so different?" If this sounds dry to you, keep in mind that the very basis of the Christian faith relies on the historicity of these documents. I intend to defend their source material, their authenticity and their authority.

I hope to get to My Father's House orphanages between my two classes (boys and girls homes) to deliver some cash (thank you Providence Church people) and take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?